We offer a deep reservoir of proven practices, processes, tools and infrastructure to define, design, develop, implement and support mission-critical software solutions.
Our product development service offerings are customized to help our software partners build complex, sophisticated commercial software products
Much more than that, however, we believe that we create even more value by applying an ecosystem strategy to our software partner relationships.
We recognize that the best of software organization build strong ecosystems with their clients; we add value by mirroring their organizations with ours across functional disciplines spanning product management, product development, sales and marketing, professional services and product support.
By building deep competence in its products and a thorough understanding of its business, we extend our partners’ ecosystem with flexible resources that fit the evolving, constantly-varying demands of their business.
Our product development services include:
- Product Management: Market definition and requirements, competitive positioning, product requirements definition, customer advisory board, product marketing, infrastructure and technology assessment, prototyping and proofs of concept.
- Product Development: Product architecture and design, new core product development, legacy product reengineering, database migration, product testing and QA, and product documentation.
- Product Maintenance and Support: Support desk, service request management, bug fixing, patch release management and product enhancements.
- Application Outsourcing: Remote DBA and system administration, product enhancements, report factory, data migration, product updates, and patch management.
- Professional Services: Private label and direct implementation services, business process reengineering, client training, data migration, enterprise application integration (EAI) and proofs of concept, and upgrade management.
- Software as a Service: Dashboard and portal development, application porting, integration adapter development and certification, software testing and quality assurance, performance tuning, and product release management.