By applying the lessons of LDP, managers will be better equipped to handle the tensions and ever-shifting dynamics of leading in the middle zone. They will:
- Bridge the gap between senior management and the front line to grow alignment, build commitment and manage change.
- Collaborate across the organization to gain critical perspectives, solve complicated problems, create buy in and manage politics.
- Effectively manage complexity to take wise and productive action amidst complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Leverage the experience gained from multiple life roles to increase their leadership effectiveness at work.
- Build resiliency to effectively manage stress, uncertainty and setbacks.
Contact a VST client advisor to discuss how VST can help your organization develop a leadership strategy specific to the needs of your organization.